*Sandhills Global Represents THTC The Turkey Health Travel Council.
*Sandhills Global Represents ReproArt, the Georgian – American Reproductive IVF Center.
We love to hear from you! Please contact us for more information about Healthcare Providers, and treatments.
IVF, In Vitro Fertilization, is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) used for infertility treatment and that involves collecting eggs from the woman and retrieving a male sperm sample to combine them in a laboratory. Subsequently, the embryo resulting from this procedure is transferred into the uterus.
In Vitro Fertilization consists of the following stages: ovarian stimulation, egg aspiration (retrieval), fertilization and embryo development. The cycle is completed by embryo transfer, while the remaining embryos are frozen.
- intrauterine insemination (IUI) Healthy sperm is collected and inserted directly into your uterus when you’re ovulating.
- in vitro fertilization (IVF) Eggs are taken from your ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab, where they develop into embryos.
Dentistry, also known as Dental and Oral Medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity. Also, your dentist can suggest various treatments to restore damaged teeth. These treatments help restore the appearance, shape and function of your teeth.
- Fillings and Repairs
- Gum Surgery
- Oral Cancer Examination
- Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Veneers. Veneers are strong, thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the teeth
Plastic / Beauty surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. It can be divided into two categories. The first is reconstructive surgery which includes craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns.
- Breast Augmentation. Breast augmentation refers to procedures that increase the size or change the shape of the breasts
- Hair transplantation
- Lip augmentation
- Tummy Tuck
Neurosurgeons are specially trained to treat a variety of conditions, disorders and diseases that affect all aspects of the nervous system- like Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy and other ailments of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. … from disorders of the spine and head injuries to chronic pain, nerve injuries and stroke. After assessing your condition, your PCP can refer you to a neurologist or Neurosurgeon.
Neurologists and neurosurgeons work with a team of doctors and subspecialists in other areas to determine the most appropriate treatment option for your individual needs.
Cardiology is a branch of medicine that deals with disorders of the heart as well as some parts of the circulatory system. The field includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease and electrophysiology
Cardiovascular disease includes conditions that affect the structures or function of your heart, such as:
Coronary artery disease (narrowing of the arteries)
Abnormal heart rhythms or arrhythmias
Heart valve disease
Congenital heart disease
Heart muscle disease (cardiomyopathy)
Aorta disease and Marfan syndrome
Vascular disease (blood vessel disease)
Orthopedic surgeons work with the musculoskeletal system, which includes bones, joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments. They perform surgery to address trauma, tumours, injuries, infections and other conditions requiring surgical intervention.
You should visit an orthopedic specialist if you have:
- Muscle, joint, or bone pain that began after an injury or accident
- A torn or ruptured tendon
- Instability or dislocation
- Hip or knee pain that is has been progressing
- Pain in your hip or knee that is worse during weight-bearing activities
- Arthritis in your hip, knee, or elbow
- A diagnosis of osteoarthritis
- Neck or back pain
- Radiating arm or leg pain (“pinched nerve”)
General surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, appendix and bile ducts, and often the thyroid gland.
Following is the list of the most common general surgeries:
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Breast Biopsy
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia repair
- Lung Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Liver, Pancreas, Gallbladder, appendix